My doctor told me I was 2 cm dilated on 8/13, which happened to also be our 9th anniversary! It was exciting news, but the doctor wanted to know if we wanted her to "stir the waters" so to speak to get things moving along. She asked us if we wanted to have a baby in the next 24-36 hours! We were not prepared for that at all!! I said "Excuse me?" So, needless to say, we didn't have her do that. (I still needed to train my temp and the bags were not packed yet!)
Then we went to the doc again on Thursday this week (8/20) and she said I was about the same. She didn't offer to speed things up again though. Not sure why. So, we are in a holding pattern until something changes.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment