Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately. Seems like everyone just uses Facebook to connect these days anyway. Here are some updated photos of Brendan. I can't believe he is almost 2 months old now. Two more days. He goes to the doctor on Friday for his two-month check up. I can't wait to see what he weighs now. Last time (one month) he weighed 9 lbs 3 oz.
He is on the verge of smiling at things now. We have seen a few brief smiles. I really want a full smile soon!!
He is on the verge of smiling at things now. We have seen a few brief smiles. I really want a full smile soon!!
This weekend we are visiting with Stephanie & Aaron Wagner and their baby Blake, and Sara Siegmund is driving over from IL with her baby Sadie. Her husband Andy can't make it. :( I can't wait to get the three babies together!
I read your blog!! I hope you took pics of those 3 babies together!!
ReplyDelete