These were taken on Tuesday night. I was 22 weeks exactly then. Had some weird shadows on one of the photos so I decided to put up two. I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day now. People at work say I grew overnight. "Dude" is very active these days. He kicks me a lot throughout the day. It can get distracting at work sometimes, but I love it. All I want think about these days is baby gear and getting more prepared for him to arrive. I am starting to feel like we are getting behind on those things. We did go to an open house at a nearby pediatricians' office and we really liked it there. I think we have one thing crossed off our list, so at least there has been that progress!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment