Monday, April 20, 2009

Friday night I felt the baby kick for sure. I was sitting on the couch relaxing, just after dinner, and I definitely felt him move and kick. I had Andy put his hand on my belly and he could feel it too! I didn't think that he would be able to feel the kicks this early, but he did. Andy decided that he kicks to let me know that it is time for some ice cream. So, of course, we dug into our blizzards right after that. Yum! The little guy did settle down after that so maybe Andy was right.

Another funny thing happened last night. Andy was down talking to my belly to "Dude" to let him know we love him and we can't wait to meet him. Well, he decided to kick right then and hit Andy in the mouth! Not hard of course, but he felt it. It was funny and amazing at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment