Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ultrasound 4/13

Good news! At our ultrasound yesterday, the doctor said that all measurements are right on track now. They also got good looks at the baby's heart and valves going to the heart and all of that looked good, too. It was funny because he was upside down in there doing a headstand. I said maybe he would be a gymnast. He must have been comfortable though because he wouldn't cooperate and turn around to get a good look at his face. And yes, it is a "he" for sure! We got another couple of photos of his boy parts to confirm. So there is going to be another little Andy running around here soon.

I haven't really felt him move yet. I thought I felt a kick the other day but it is so hard to know for sure right now. I'm sure it will be more obvious in a couple more weeks. I did feel his butt when the tech had the wand right over it and she pointed it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment