Saturday, June 6, 2009

New belly photos




I had to show the cute t-shirt I got with the bunny face on it. It is really fun to wear and gets a lot of compliments. Also, here is my photo at 27 weeks on Tuesday. That was the last week of my second trimester, so I'm now officially in my third trimester. Scary how fast it goes! We are very busy preparing everything for his arrival. Today, Andy and I moved out all of the last remaining stuff from the room that was the office and will be the nursery and now all that remains is the furniture. Our friend Mike is coming by on Monday after work to help Andy move the furniture to the basement. Then we can begin the transformation process of that room also. I say also because Andy is still busy remodeling our bathroom and there is touch-up painting to be done to the living room, entryway, hallway and the other bathroom. I am helping as much as I can, but still have a jewelry order to finish and send off to the Kentucky Artisan Center in Berea.

No comments:

Post a Comment